Wednesday, 29 August 2012

SUMMER LIGHTS & SUMMER GREENS

summer 2012
Untitled
summer 2012
summer 2012
summer 2012
summer 2012
summer 2012
summer 2012
summer 2012

Strong summer sunshine and the extreme heat are still around. Tokyo summer and I never get along. But I must admit that I do love the summer lights -especially the late afternoon sun- and summer greens, a lot.

Lots have been happening around here, all happening so fast. I will tell you all about it soon, hopefully before summer ends.

Happy Late Summer to you all!

Hiki
x

12 comments:

  1. このブログをすごく大好き〜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ありがとう〜!!:)

      Delete
  2. Happy late summer to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! I imagine it must be getting close to autumn where you live? :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! Your photos are really nice~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you elle, I'm so happy you like them :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful serie, love the lights !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photographs, especially love the ferns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos! Is that a giant tree that fell over? :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man I miss Japan, great photos! My own little town in Neww Zealand has a Yayoi Kusama window for Louis Vuitton right. Ow, but nothing like that long display

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...