It's rainy season here in Tokyo, not my favourite season that is for sure. The rain from last night continued till the morning only the plants on my balcony are looking so green and happy. It was supposed be another kind of gloomy June morning but I was saved by this video Pandora Live at 25th Street Recording: Priscilla Ahn ! Just finished watching it through and am all feeling bright and happy ready to start tackling the deadlines! (Thank you Priscilla!!) The sky outside is looking brighter and rain has stopped too. Wonderful.

Happy Thursday to you, rainy or not!

4 comments

  1. only in japan, polka dot diggers ! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know!!! I had never seen anything like them before myself! Hahaha

      Delete
  2. Last days of June were so rainy! I hate that :( Summer is my favourite season and I wait for it all year, and when it comes, it's rainy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you live in Poland? Does it get very rainy there too at beginning of summer?? I hope you are getting more sunny days now :)

      Delete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram